Our SEO program is designed to address search engine algorithms and understands all the latest Google updates to get maximum benefits.
Our SEO Process is divided into two main stages
1. On-Page SEO
2. Off-page SEO
Let’s discuss about each of the stages in detail!
For Client, we will employ the following on-page SEO activities to make the website error-free and SEO friendly:
Click on each part to see the description
We start our work by doing complete website analysis that will dig deep into the technicalities and bring out all the points that can make or break your visibility in search engines. Our website analysis report will also let you know why these points are important for your website success, and how to improve upon them. Some of the broad categories that we mention in our analysis report include:
- Key On-page SEO Elements
- Keywords Research and their potential
- Problems with the website
- Recommendations to improve your website
Keyword Research plays a vital role in the overall SEO/SEM campaign because unless the right keywords are not targeted, we will not be able to give you targeted traffic and increased queries. Keyword Research should be performed in a perfect manner both for SEO as well as SEM campaigns.
Here, lets talk about keyword research for the SEO campaign. Our Keyword Research begins with an overall catalogue of keywords for which you are seeking top placement. We research this list using our unique methods and find out if searchers are using these keywords for searches on the search engines.
The ultimate aim of our keyword research is to find the precise terms or phrases that get people to your website (the niche terms). For example, “Soccer Match analysis” may be a better term to optimize than “Soccer Match.” The precise terms make all the difference because if you have the precise terms or phrases, you can expect much higher conversions and get better targeted viewers.
Meta tags optimization
We understand the importance of meta tags and the role they play in the SEO campaigns hence we focus on the following:
- Meta Title Tag – This tag has the maximum effect on the website promotion. Since it’s content is displayed in the search results.
- Meta Description Tag – This meta tag tells the search engines what the page is about. So we should describe this tag well for the users.
- Meta Keyword Tag – Although, this keyword tag does not have any affect on the website rankings, but it’s wise to have targeted keywords included in this tag.
Meta Robot Tag – By using this meta tag, you can tell search engines whether or not to index the page and to pass link juice to websites linked from the page.
H1 and H2 tags optimization
The heading tag is used to represent different sections of web page content. It has an impact on both the SEO and usability of your site. Some of the benefits of Header tags are as follows:
- Relevancy: Search engine spiders check the relevancy of the header tag with the content associated with it.
- Keyword Consistency: The search engine spiders check the keyword consistency between the header tags and other parts of the page.
- Enriched User Experience: Heading tags give the user a clear idea of what the page content is all about. Search engines give much importance to user-experience on a site, meaning the presence of header tags becomes an important component of an SEO campaign.
Image Alt tag is the HTML tag that informs the search engine exactly what the images are only for. Since search engines like Google cannot read text baked into images, so alt tag informs search engines exactly what the images are only for.We generally employ the following to optimize Image Alt Tags:
- We use alt tag for relevant images and include best keyword inside the alt tag
- We use key phrases which are contained in title tag, meta tag and the body text.
- We use 2-3 specific key phrases as opposed to the repeating key phrases.
- We use plural key phrases in alt tags for maximum optimization
- We do not make Alt tag too lengthy by not exceeding it more than 7 words.
W3C Validation indicates whether the website meets current Html standards or not. Meeting the standards has a positive influence on the SEO of the site. This has also been confirmed in a recent video, where Matt Cutts says that websites with clean codes and valid HTML have their advantages, particularly when it comes to site upgrade, but confirms that Google will not penalize websites that have invalid HTML.
Website Content optimization
Well, this has become one of the most important factors for Google to rank any website. Yes, the website content plays a vital role for Google to decide whether it is useful for the users or not. We help identify the credibility and usability of the website content as per the target audience.
We scan through your entire website to check for any discrepancies in the content, for example, content for a particular page is not relevant to the product/service it is offering, etc.
HTML and XML site map creation
An HTML site map is a web page that contains links to all important web pages of a website. This file should include links to all the web pages that matter to you, which you want search engine crawlers to crawl and index, as well get your target audience to see them in one location.
However, one should not confuse an HTML sitemap with an XML one. An XML sitemap also outlines the structures of your site, but the XML format is understood by search engine bots only. If you visit an XML sitemap you will just see a bunch of code. XML sitemaps are useful if you are having crawling or indexation problems on your site. That is, if search engine bots are not visiting or indexing your pages correctly. If you are not having such problems, however, having an XML sitemap is not essential.
You should be aware of the fact that a small file called robot.txt could be a reason for the downfall of your website on search engines. If you get the file wrong you could end up telling search engine robots not to crawl your site, meaning your web pages won’t appear in the search results.The purpose of a robot.txt file is to give instructions to web robots about the pages the website owner doesn’t wish to be ‘crawled’. For instance, if you didn’t want your images to be listed by Google and other search engines, you could block them using your robots.txt file.
Removing canonical issues
The canonical issue also plays a vital role on the downfall of your website. First, it is important to understand what does Canonical issue refers to?
Suppose your website page can be accessed form the following two urls:
http://Clientwebsite.com (notice without www.)
Both of these URLs load the same page, i.e. the homepage! So this creates confusion for the search engine spiders in deciding which page to index.
SEO On-Page Activities
Some of the other on-page activities that we intend to perform for your website will include: